8 Best Baby Changing Tables
Amongst things needed for a newborn baby is the Baby Changing Table.
It’s okay to be selfish, the baby changing table is 100% designed for your convenience and to make your life easier!
It is one of those products that will become a dedicated place to store baby diapers, wipes, creams, and even clothes. When you can store all the essentials in one place, it is a worthy investment.
Now, since the changing table is to be bought for your baby, you should consider the one that is best and most convenient for you.
Things to Consider before Buying Baby Changing Table
Below are a few characteristics that you must consider before buying a baby changing table:
#1. Height – The height of the baby changing table should be comfortable enough for the one who will be doing diaper-changing duty.
#2. Safety – You should consider various safety features such as high sidewalls, belts to hold your kid in a fixed place. Also, there should be no sharp edges or loose pieces that can possibly hurt the baby.
#3. Multifunctional – There are many changing tables available that can also be used as a piece of furniture in the future to store other things. Buying something that can later on be converted into a dresser or shelf is a good decision.
#4. Cleaning – Consider buying a changing table that can be wiped easily because you will want the place to be hygienic always.
#5. Portable – Portable changing tables are a good option if you do not have enough space or do not want to indulge yourself in the entire installation process.
8 Best Baby Changing Tables
When you are looking for a smart baby changing table option, consider one of these eight setups.
#1. Delta Children Infant Changing Table with Pad
It is a very classic-looking changing table that has solid and sturdy wood construction. It includes two shelves for open storage, just perfect for storing all your diaper changing needs. Nontoxic finish tested and complied with all ASTM safety standards.
- Elevated safety walls around the top of the table
- Comes with a water-resistant changing pad
- Safety strap to hold your child in place
- Nontoxic material
- Some parents might find it challenging to assemble
#2. Delta Children Sutton 3 Drawer Dresser with Changing Top
We love this minimal three-drawer, baby changer cum dresser combo. This is one of the best changing tables with drawers as it offers ample storage space for clothes, accessories, and toys. This baby dresser changing table comes with a removable changing topper to extend its usage when your kid outgrows diaper stage.
- All-in-one dresser and changing table
- Three large drawers for ample storage
- Removable changing topper
- Quality construction for years of worry-free use
- Tested to meet ASTM safety guidelines
- You’ll need to get your own tools and another adult helper to assemble it
#3. Kinbor Baby Changing Table Folding Diaper Station Nursery Organizer for Infant
If you want a second changing area in another room of the house, this portable changing table is an ideal solution. This full-sized table folds down so you can store it in a closet or behind the cupboard when not in use. No-skid feet and sturdy frame keep the table stable.
- Equipped with three compartments for easy access of all necessities
- Very user-friendly due to the proper height of the table
- Portable and foldable changing table
- Not ideal for babies with weight more than twenty-five pounds
#4. Storkcraft Portofino 4-in-1 Fixed Side Convertible Crib and Changer
We know how difficult it gets to carry your baby from crib to baby changer, especially during the middle of the night. Don’t worry, we have got you covered with this fantastic four-in-one crib and changing table. As the baby grows, you can transform the crib into a toddler bed by removing rails and lowering the mattress.
Also, it can become a full-size bed. This baby changing table has elevated walls for safety and three drawers for ample storage space.
- Versatile changing table crib can be converted to daybed and even full bed
- Changing table with elevated walls
- Three drawers for storage
- Comes without mattress
#5. Delta Children 2-in-1 Changing Table and Storage Unit
This is one of the best baby changing tables for parents who like to keep things organized. It has one open storage unit and a large storage bin that can be converted into a toy bin or a place to store other baby essentials. As per the manufacturer’s claim, it can also be converted into a bar cart once your child outgrows a changer.
- It includes changing pad with a safety strap for added security
- Strong and sturdy wood construction makes it very durable
- Ample storage space
- Difficult to assemble
#6. Diaper Corner Baby Changing Table with Contoured Pad
For individual families, it can be hard to find a room for the changing table. In that situation, this is one of the best options that will just fit into the corner of your dressing room.
It also has abundant storage space on either side of the changing area and two open shelves. Parents find it very comfortable to change with the baby’s feet pointing toward them.
- Space on both sides of changing area for easy access to supplies
- Takes minimal space
- Easy to assemble
- Some parents have quality issues about changing pad
#7. Graco Lauren Changing Table with Water-Resistant Change Pad and Safety Strap
This changing table is one of the best portable changing tables with four rollers and two locking wheels that can be moved from one room to another.
The table includes a waterproof changing pad, straps, and two open storage units for all essentials. It can be used as a coffee cart or to store books or toys once your baby has outgrown its needs.
- Easy-to-assemble and elegant design
- Easy-to-clean vinyl waterproof changing pad
- Solid and sturdy pine wood construction
- Some parents find changing pad quite thin and low-quality
- Requires self-assembly
#8. Davinci Autumn 4 Drawer Dresser
This handsome baby dresser changing table is made of high-quality wood and comes with a removable changing tray. So you can keep it long after your baby is out of the diaper stage. With four spacious drawers combining two smaller drawers on top with two larger ones on the bottom, this dresser offers a convenient range of storage options to keep all necessities neatly organized.
- Versatile design
- Easy to assemble as the drawer glides come preassembled
- Smooth glide drawers with a round wooden knob to prevent injuries when your baby is walking or crawling
- Changing pad and removable changing station sold separately
Baby changing tables are quite essential to ensure maximum comfort to all first-time mothers. We hope these choices help you to select the best changing table for your baby. Have fun hunting for these items next time you shop!