Best Baby Trend Strollers
Baby Trend Strollers are an immensely popular brand in the USA. The USP of Baby Trend is that it offers highly innovative, practical, durable and feature loaded products at a reasonable price.
Simply put, Baby Trend is like the Toyota of the stroller world – it does a damn good job without breaking the bank!
We’ve put together the 12 best Baby Trend Strollers available in the US. We’ve also reviewed the Pros and Cons of each. This, along with the SNUGBABY SCORE should help you to pick the right Baby Trend stroller for your family.
1) Baby Trend Falcon Jogger Stroller:
SNUGBABY SCORE: 100/100
A top choice among jogging enthusiasts, the Falcon is smart, suave and sensible. The three wheel design along with bicycle tires ensures superb stability on all surfaces. The front swivel wheel allows it to turn on a dime.
1) Meets or exceed JPMA standards
2) Stainless steel construction. Dual chrome suspension for a comfortable ride over any surface
3) Accepts a kid weighing 50 pounds or less
4) Can be used from birth as well as it’s compatible with Baby Trend car seats (sold separately)
5) Folds safely and quickly thanks to a trigger mechanism
6) Seat reclines to multiple positions
7) Reflectors at strategic places for enhanced safety after dark
8) 5 point safety harness
9) Ergonomic foam padded handle with tether strap
10) Swing away child tray with cup holder, large storage basket plus parent tray with two cup holders.
11) Seriously good value for money. The feature list goes on and on
1) Tires need to some basic maintenance. Air pump needed.
2) Baby Trend Tri-Fold Mini Stroller, Apple Red:
SNUGBABY SCORE: 99/100
This lightweight stroller weighs just 13 pounds and looks especially cute in red! Don’t let the term ‘mini stroller’ fool you – despite it’s compact dimensions, the stroller can accept a child weighing up to 45 pounds.
1) Simple but clever design
2) Unique Tri-Fold: stroller takes up very little space when folded
3) Easy to carry when folded. Carry strap included
4) Multi-position seat recline with adjustable footrest
5) Five-point safety harness. Large overhead canopy with peek-a-boo window
6) Sizeable storage basket with front or back access
7) Foot activated rear brakes; padded handle
8) Can be accommodated in the overhead storage compartments of most airplanes. (The airlines may try to stop you but you have to show them how compactly it folds!)
1) The wheels are small so not very good over dirt tracks and country trails. (Works well on cobblestoned paths though)
2) Parent/child tray and cupholder not provided
3) Not compatible with car seats.
3) Baby Trend Xcel Jogger Stroller, Raspberry:
SNUGBABY SCORE: 99/100
The Xcel is a best-selling JPMA certified jogging stroller. It’s equipped with large bicycle-like tires that effortlessly roll over virtually any terrain.
1) Compatible with Baby Trend infant car seats
2) Recommended from 6 months to 50 pounds (can be used from birth with car seat)
3) Trigger release for quick and safe fold
4) Stroller seat reclines to multiple positions, 5-point safety harness
5) Adjustable canopy to shield against the elements
6) Front wheel swivels or locks depending upon terrain and steering requirements
7) Reflectors for improved low-light visibility
8) Durable steel frame
9) Padded handlebar for comfortable and firm grip
10) Lots of storage options: large basket, parent tray, child tray, cup holders.
4) Baby Trend Stealth Jogging Stroller:
SNUGBABY SCORE: 98/100
This 3-wheeled jogging stroller has a sleek, understated look. It has been manufactured using high quality fabrics and materials.
This is a very efficient stroller as long as it is assembled as per the instructions in the manual.
1) Swivel-locking front wheel makes stroller highly maneuverable
2) 16 inch bicycle tires can tackle any surface easily
3) Seat has lots of padding to ensure baby’s comfort. Multi-position reclines
4) 5-point safety harness with soft cover
5) Accepts Baby Trend infant car seats
6) Equipped with adjustable canopy, storage basket, swing away child tray and parent cup holder
7) Fold easily and quickly
8) Very well priced
9) Recommended for 6 months to 50 pounds. Max child height 42 inches.
1) Air pump needed for the tires.
5) Baby Trend Range Jogger Stroller:
SNUGBABY SCORE: 98/100
The Range is equally at home on sidewalks and trails. The hi-impact wheels are made up of a premium composite material. The front wheel swivels for low speed strolling or locks for better stability at higher speeds.
1) Can be combined with Baby Trend infant car seats to form a travel system
2) 6 months to 50 pounds
3) Padded seat reclines to several positions.
4) 5 point safety harness
5) Reflectors for enhanced low light visibility
6) Parent tray with 2 cup holders and covered compartment
7) Extra wide padded handle with tether to prevent stroller from rolling away on inclines
8) Adjustable canopy with Sun visor
9) Large basket to hold toys, diapers and other supplies
10) Bicycle tires can tackle any terrain
1) Air pump needed for inflating tires.
6) Baby Trend Expedition Jogging Stroller:
SNUGBABY SCORE: 97/100
This is one of the best, most sought after Baby Trend strollers in the USA. This particular set-up includes the Expedition jogging stroller as well as the Baby Trend Flex-Loc 5-30 infant car seat along with the base. Together, these two form a very efficient, affordable and safe travel system.
1) System usable from birth all the way up to 50 pounds. Max height 42 inches
2) Infant car seat usable up to 30 pounds. Max child height 30 inches.
3) True to the name ‘Expedition’, the stroller features all terrain tires. 12 inch front swivel-lock wheel and 16 inch rear wheels. Can go almost anywhere.
4) Car seat features EPS energy absorbing foam for side impact head protection. Base has push button height adjustment along with level indicator.
5) One hand seat recline to multiple positions
6) 5 point safety harness with one hand adjustment. Adjustable canopy
7) Tether strap to prevent stroller from rolling away
8) Easy trigger fold
9) Parent console with covered compartment and two cup holders
10) Ergonomic foam handlebar
1) A few minor issues are reported but this is normal considering that thousands of models have been bought. Baby Trend has a very helpful after-sales department.
7) Baby Trend Expedition Double Jogger Stroller:
SNUGBABY SCORE: 92/100
1) 12 inch swivel locking front wheel. Larger 16 inch rear wheels
2) Bicycle wheels can roll over any surface
3) Designed for children 6 months up to 50 pounds – in each seat. Total carrying capacity is more than 100 pounds
4) Foot activated rear parking brake – very handy as the stroller weighs quite a bit when loaded to the brim.
5) Quick, easy fold. Tires come off for more compact storage
6) Tether prevents stroller from rolling away
7) Seats recline independently to multiple positions
8) Adjustable canopy shields against Sun and wind
9) Roomy storage basket, parent tray with two cup holders and covered compartment
1) Tires need maintenance
2) Does not fit through all doorways
3) Does not accept car seats.
8) Baby Trend Expedition Jogger Travel System:
SNUGBABY SCORE: 84/100
This baby trend travel system stroller is made up of three components – the Expedition stroller, the Flex-Loc 5-30 Infant Car Seat and the car seat base. This combination is a hot favorite among parents as it features efficient products that work very well in conjunction with each other.
1) Birth to 50 pounds or 42 inches
2) All terrain stroller. 12 inch front wheel with swivel lock. 16 inch rear wheels. Bicycle tires (pneumatic)
3) Seat reclines to multiple positions. 5 point safety harness. Storage basket, adjustable canopy
4) Folds quickly and safely owing to smart trigger mechanism
5) Infant car seat – EPS energy absorbing foam for side impact head protection. Base comes with push button height adjust and level indicator for easy installation
6) Wide Foam-padded handle, parent tray with covered storage and dual cup holders.
7)Top-selling model. Loads of happy customers
8) Competitive pricing
1) Some tire maintenance required
9) Baby Trend Sit N Stand Ultra Tandem Stroller:
SNUGBABY SCORE: 84/100
The Ultra can accommodate two children weighing up to 50 pounds each. It has a bench and platform behind the main stroller seat for an older child to sit or stand on. This double stroller setup suits a family with two children of slightly different ages – AND it was featured in our list of Cheap/Affordable Double Strollers!
1) Older child can walk ‘like an adult’ and hop on to the bench/platform if tired.
2) High quality nylon fabrics. Durable metal frame
3) Can hold not just one but two infant car seats. Compatible with Baby Trend and other major manufacturers
4) Several seating configurations. For example: Infant can be accommodated in a car seat fixed at the rear while older child sits in the main stroller seat at the front.
5) Foot activated parking brake
6) Storage basket, Sun protection hood, parent and child cup holders.
7) Front swivel wheels
8) Folds and unfolds smoothly. Quite surprising considering the complex design.
1) Storage basket is big but hard to access with both kids on board
2) Front seat reclines but not all the way back
10) Baby Trend EZ Ride 5 Travel System:
SNUGBABY SCORE: 82/100
This travel system includes the EZ Ride Stroller and Flex-Loc infant car seat with base. Usable from day one up to 50 pounds.
1) The stroller has 4 wheels but the front to are set close to each other and function as one. This lends added stability and makes the stroller easy to steer. Swivel locking feature for front wheels.
2) Infant car seat usable from 5 to 30 pounds. It features EPS energy absorbing foam for excellent side impact head protection
3) Multi-position seat recline with 5 point safety harness.
4) Comfortable seat with luxurious padding
5) Includes head support which can be used in car seat or stroller seat
6) Height adjustable handlebar – this is a big plus! Can be used by parents of varying heights.
7) One hand fold
8) Fast and hassle-free installation
1) Bit heavy and bulky
11) Baby Trend Sit N Stand Double Stroller:
SNUGBABY SCORE: 80/100
This is a great option for growing families. It accepts not one but two infant car seats (Baby Trend and other major brands).
1) Variety of seating configurations. Older child also has the option of standing or sitting on the rear bench and platform.
2) Removable rear seat – this converts the stroller into a conventional sit and stand.
3) Front suspension absorbs bumps and ensures a pliant ride
4) Large storage bin, swing away child trays and parent tray with two cup holders and covered storage
5) Ratcheting canopies shield against harmful UV rays
6) Reclining seats with 5 point safety harnesses.
1) Ergonomics are not great in certain set-ups.
12) Baby Trend Snap N Go EX Universal Infant Car Seat Carrier:
SNUGBABY SCORE: 88/100
This carrier is a great solution for strolling with infants. Just remove the infant car seat from the car and snap it onto the frame. Accepts most major brands such as Baby Trend, Graco, Peg Perego, Britax B-Safe, Evenflo, Maxi-Cosi and so on.
1) Value for money proposition
2) Works as promised – a fuss free car seat carrier
3) Very light
4) One hand fold
5) Parent tray with cup holders and storage box
6) Large storage basket
7) Rear wheel brakes
8) Max carrying capacity 45 pounds
9) Best selling model with scores of rave reviews.
Nothing. This is an awesome, lightweight and affordable carrier!
EVERY stroller on this list is awesome, it really was hard to put them in a “1-10” type of order. Having said that, did you enjoy going through the 12 best Baby Trend Strollers in the USA?
Do share your thoughts in the comments section below.